Sedai - Oral History
The Sedai Project is committed to collecting, documenting, preserving and sharing the history of the Japanese Canadians. The Sedai Committee collects and preserves Japanese Canadian history through audio and video recordings, and they continue to search for all Japanese Canadians who were born in the pre-war and war years to come and share their stories with them. Recorded interviews can be viewed on Sedai’s Vimeo Account. For more information, please send enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feature of the Month
Sedai - Margaret Lyons - Diversity in Radio from Sedai on Vimeo.
Margaret Keiko Lyons known for her role in CBC's "Radio Revolution" discusses diversity in radio and television during her tenure at CBC; her philosophy in diversifying the workplace and giving credit to women who paved the way in broadcasting.
- Research Guide
- Descendants of Densuke Uyede - Detailed genealogy tracing back six generations, provided in English.
- Descendants of Kannhichi Hirowatari - Detailed genealogy tracing back seven generations, provided in English and Japanese.
- 2010-004 Fred Sasaki Transcript Part
- 2010-022 Raymond Moriyama Transcript
- 2010-024 Fred Sunahara Transcript
- 2010-009 Bill Hashizume Transcript
- 2010-006 Kim Wakabayashi Transcript
- 2010-008 Mits Ito Transcript
- 2010-007 Shizuko Kadoguchi Transcript
- 2010-005 Pat Adachi Transcript
- 2010-010 Kinzie Tanaka Transcript
- 2010-030 Mickey Matsubayashi