Each year, the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre offers a spectacular array of events that offer a glimpse into Japanese life, culture and art that are not often seen outside of Japan. In many cases, it may be the first or only opportunity to experience the exhibit or performance in Canada.
- Shin Nen Kai - New Year's Dinner
- Oshogatsu Kai - New Year's Festival
- March: Haru Matsuri - Spring Festival
- April: Sakura Gala
- May: Bazaar
- June: Toronto Japanese Film Festival
- Nostalgia Night
- Natsu Matsuri & Obon - Summer Festival
- September: Family Golf Tournament
- October: Issei Day
- Monthly Movies
Continually evolving and growing more elaborate each year, the traditional festival and holiday celebrations encourage the exploration of culture and develop a sense of appreciation for community traditions.
- Peter Wakayama
Recognized both nationally and internationally, the J-Cinema Film Program celebrates the art of cinema by showcasing Japanese films and filmmakers.